• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody Know??

look at the way oyu done your signature LMFAO Must be some polish fella out there

- - - Updated - - -

canadians wont get reply from em sry :X
Look at your signature, your not even dominating the server. You make a new guild every 2 days.

look at the way oyu done your signature LMFAO Must be some polish fella out there

- - - Updated - - - canadians wont get reply from em sry :X

Facepalm -.- how about u leave tibia and get an education. And remember your from third world turkey go eat some shit kebabs

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

canadians wont get reply from em sry :X

ah ok and look at yours "starkk" gz wannabe's

Idk if you're a fail troll or just very stupid.. I've told u before we were starkks and no one is anymore it's disbanded. We are a tribute comprendi? Fucking ignorant fuck

@ EvulStriker
Didn't realize you were the shit, my bad.. I'll go sit down.

Last edited:
If it is about a lost account that you can't recover normally:

1. Enter their website.
2. Press the link saying something like "You can not access your account?".
3. Fill in your email and the required text.
4. You come to a screen where you have to pick an option on how to recover your account. If none of the options suits you, you can click "I can not use any of the options." Below that text, it says that you can still access your account if you fill in their questionnaire and that they will respond to it within 24 hours.
5. They want you to enter ANOTHER email, where they will be able to contact you. - Fill in that email.
6. You will be shown the questionnaire. Fill in this as thoroughly as you possibly can - this will make it easier for them and for you.

Back