• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Anyone can extract map to images?

Ascuas Funkeln

Rakkedo Game
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
AscuasFunkeln
Hello Otlanders,
I have little quest, can you extract this *.img files? :)

ITS QUEST NOT REQUEST

I know how to do that.
Thread is, that anyone can extract it? And if you success jsut paste screenshoot of extracted files...

Attachments

Last edited:
You are pretty offensive.
I make it in discussion and ask that anyone can extract it, i dont make request "do it for me". yeezzzz.

@Edited thread... Or just close it, cuz nc...
What I found offensive is miss use of the community forum I'm a member. When you play semantics to try to avoid posting your thread in the proper subforum intending to get more attention, you are shitting over the forum rules that make it work, if everybody play the retard like you did the whole forum would be a complete mess. Shove it.

What I found offensive is miss use of the community forum I'm a member. When you play semantics to try to avoid posting your thread in the proper subforum intending to get more attention, you are shitting over the forum rules that make it work, if everybody play the retard like you did the whole forum would be a complete mess. Shove it.

Ok, making "quest/challenge" is the same as request... Nothing to say more.
Near all my posts in otland are in support section, im here 7-8 years, and mr. White Knight of Rules coming and tell me im looking for attention in "discussion subforum" and make mess on forum.
"if everybody play the retard like you"
I will glad, really, if you dont post anymore anything in my threads.

Have fun

Back