• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone else feeling this?

Muzzy

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to personally shake the hands of whoever created this beauty that is OTClient, and I've gone around repping and liking whoever I thought at least had something to do with the project.

It's simply amazing, and very easy to edit(at least in the areas that I was most interested in).

So thank you.

However! Am I the only one feeling a sliiight little lag? Like when I'm on my level 1 character and I go diagonally and then walk for a bit, it feels like something halts me slightly. Is this something that's possible to fix?

Thanks,
~Muzzy

P.S. While I'm at it, does anyone know how to add music in-game? I found the startup.ogg and I got precisely what I wanted, but how do I add it ingame? I'll experiment with different names like "ingame.ogg" until I get an answer!

Last edited:
Back