• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone ever programm a MUD ?

Daiyama

Reaction score
Hey wanted to ask who has expierience with Mud Programming? I use c++ for mine and would need help to make a pvp system ;) . If anyone has maybe an idea of how i could implement this i would be very greatefull.

Is Mud about opentibia?

that's why im asking :/

ot is MUD actually
so probably a lot of people can answer YES

What idea you need, system or code sided help?

code sided. because i have no idea how to implement it :D . i can attack monsters and kill them but how i can do this by players is my problem.
then i have come to a second problem. I want to implement spells that players can learn if they are a witch or witchdoctor. I got the tipp from a professor at school to do this with python but he didn't know himself how to embed it to c++ anyone have a idea on embedding python to c++ ?

MUD = Multi User Dungeon (which is normaly text based like mine. Tibia is a graphical MUD ;) )

Back