• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone from the USA?

Breed

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm from the east coast, only met 1 other person on these forums from my neck of the woods, I see there are a lot of people from european countries but not a whole lot from the usa.

I was just curious that is all :)

There are quite a few Americans here, including me(I live somewhere else though)! However I have not seen much activity by them as of late.

There's plenty of Americans on OtLand.

Ohio here.
Just to name drop, @Evan lives less than an hour away from me.

Red

Xagulz, Synthetic, Sportacus, Me, and many more are American. And I know quite a few Canadians that OTLand too.

There's plenty of Americans on OtLand.

Ohio here.
Just to name drop, @Evan lives less than an hour away from me.

Red

Amagad, you stalker! Haha just kidding
I live in Michigan! I bleed blue through and through. University of Michigan graduate.

I live about 3 hours away from @Red.

I attend Indiana University. Born and raised here.

Ah! I was biting my tongue after I posted because I desperately was reaching for the other name I was thinking to drop.
It was yours, haha!

Amagad, you stalker! Haha just kidding
I live in Michigan! I bleed blue through and through. University of Michigan graduate.

Haha, I didn't know that you graduated from U of M. My father graduated from there as well :p

Red

Back