• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone have a worked Gesior

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
anyone have a worked gesior
i downloaded geisor from here but account managment isn't work everytime i try to login it gives me blank

that means you are gettin a error, I dont remember as we speak, but u should edit somewhere to be able to show the error..
then u will solve it immidietly since in 9 of 10 cases its just a minor problem!

anyone have a worked gesior
i downloaded geisor from here but account managment isn't work everytime i try to login it gives me blank
In most cases it means that you got wrong gesior version for your OTS and database is not compatible with it.
You can view error log of web server to see PHP errors. There will be information what is wrong.

PHP:
ini_set('display_errors',1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors',1);
error_reporting(-1);

If you want PHP to show parse errors, modify your php.ini file with this line:

PHP:
display_errors = on

source

To be honest, ZnoteAAC is only worse because of less modifications to it by users. Altho it's alot easier to maintain and expand. Code is commented most of the time and it's easy to read.

To be honest, ZnoteAAC is only worse because of less modifications to it by users. Altho it's alot easier to maintain and expand. Code is commented most of the time and it's easy to read.
yeah you're right but gesior worth too :D i love both

Back