• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone interested in War Team?

Blinkz

Experienced Lurker
Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone would be interested in playing Aurera-Global RL tibia server with 700-900 people online daily? Because I'm forming a Waring/leveling guild with guys that use team speak and know what they are doing. If anyone would like to join or wanna play let me know

Do you mean the real server Aurera? If so no its not 700-900 ppl online. Only world is antica and they got around 500+

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in playing Aurera-Global RL tibia server with 700-900 people online daily? Because I'm forming a Waring/leveling guild with guys that use team speak and know what they are doing. If anyone would like to join or wanna play let me know
With you on the team? No thanks, you'll just bring everyone down.

Do you mean the real server Aurera? If so no its not 700-900 ppl online. Only world is antica and they got around 500+
Nah hahah, yea I meant aurora-global.com it's actually a pretty fun server to play because of the size of the community even though barely anyone speaks English

And Dylan y u cri m8 @MysteriousDot

Back