• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Anyone Looking To Host 8.60 Real Map?

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
Blizzara 8.60 Real Map (Need Hoster) Post Specs.

It is Full Real Map With All Working Quests. Has Been Hosted Before! I Will Do All Mapping/Scripting/Website Scripting.

I have the Gesior AAC For It (0.3.6) And I have The OT Itself (obviously). The map is full with Gengia/Oken/Pyre!! And zao working too!

I need a hoster, i would work on the ot over team viewer! I don't want any money because i'm 14 and don't need it, i will set up donation to your email if you have paypal and set it up to Zaypay when/if you make an acc. All donate items are made, maybe will be adding more unique items soon!

*I want a hoster who doesn't power abuse, and one who can host 24/7 with no lag or shutdowns.
*I Will Configure The Ot When We Get Started.
*I Only do this for the challenge and to help people earn some money and let players have a good time.
*I want the ot goin soon so i hope some people reply!
---------------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading!! ~Sincerely, LiNiN

Last edited:
good job bro good luck with ur hoster
:D

Last edited:
Hi m8,

I'm currently hosting a server that's a bit unstable and it gets annoying when it crashes, so if you're interested you can add me on skype.
I'll send you a pm right away :D

Speedtest here.
Efter.jpg

LiNin,

I have a link 2mb dedicated!
Win xp 1gb RAM
80 HD

only for hosting its!

Dinho.. im sure 1gb ram is not enough to host a real map. Thats kind abad isnt it? :S

No, friend.

Only the OtServer is sufficiently 1 gb.
you use Teamviewer?

LOL ? 1gb real map? ... 2mb? , and what about ur cpu , a single cpu 1,6 ghz ?? lol u can host a map with 5mb with a max of 50 online xD

- - - Updated - - -

Ehm have u razachai(north zao) ??

I may host ur OTS.
Server is from OVH.
Processor Intel Core i3 2130
Architecture 64 bits
RAM 16 GB DDR3
Hard disk 2x 1 TB - SATA2
Speedtest -
226b4f7c00.jpg

If u want msg me there. In this topic or pw.

Name :Simon
SpeedTEST:180.42 Mbit/s (Sending Files 35.38 Mbits/s)
Information AMD Phenonom (tm) II X4 965 Processor 6.00 GHz (RAM 800GB)

Back