• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone needs a stresser?

That is beyond brutal.

Methods I can provide for testing:

Also: CloudFlare and Skype resolver^^

DiQRzsi.png

Avg. hit per attack (stats not provided by myself):

NmXUxjh.png

We aren't saying we don't believe you, we are just saying, that is some hardcore shit.
You see where the blue line ends?
Approx 200mb/s?
That's 8x my download speed, and 20x my upload speed.
We have the fastest available internet in our area.
5343280872.png

The absolute fastest available internet I know of, is google fibre, and that's 1GB/s..
I know very little about how stuff is sent.. but generally if file size is > blah, then discard data.. but doesn't it have to receive the data before discarding it? haha.
Anyways,

I hope someone wants to be blasted with information.

We aren't saying we don't believe you, we are just saying, that is some hardcore shit.
You see where the blue line ends?
Approx 200mb/s?
That's 8x my download speed, and 20x my upload speed.
We have the fastest available internet in our area.
5343280872.png
Well the stress test report isnt from myself but from another customer of the same service I am having. And there is a lot of booters that hit even more.
Oddly enough I have found no way to make the booter work against OVH DDOS protection (Pro).

wtf are you thinking off, Are you really offering a stresser on a Open forum? If you hand that over to other people, they will probably use it on new servers that doesn't have any ddos protection, pathetic..

This will be abused if you give people access.
Period.
You are mistaking me. I am not giving people access. I am keeping the access for myself only. And I choose whom I trust and whom I don't.

@Tarek1337 Again: Nobody is getting ACCESS to the booter/stresser. I am merely offering those I trust to test their servers. I am tracking the attack myself and the second I see it succeed I terminate the attack and report the result.

You are mistaking me. I am not giving people access. I am keeping the access for myself only. And I choose whom I trust and whom I don't.

@Tarek1337 Again: Nobody is getting ACCESS to the booter/stresser. I am merely offering those I trust to test their servers. I am tracking the attack myself and the second I see it succeed I terminate the attack and report the result.
Everyone needs to understand that everyone can get their own stresser by simply paying, it's not that much of an issue even though people might exploit the situation

Everyone needs to understand that everyone can get their own stresser by simply paying, it's not that much of an issue even though people might exploit the situation
^this and it is not like I am granting all requests that are thrown at me.

Heya,
So I still have a stresser until end of month which can nuke your server with various attacks such as SYN flood, DNS Amplification, NTP, .. I used it for testing my servers protection and it can get you about 10 Gbit/s - 15 Gbit/s per attack. Max flood time is 10 minutes^^
I wouldn't mind having my server stressed, PM me if you want to put it to the test and we'll setup a scheduled test this week.

Alternatively, you can join our Discord and contact me directly.

I wouldn't mind having my server stressed, PM me if you want to put it to the test and we'll setup a scheduled test this week.

Alternatively, you can join our Discord and contact me directly.
You've got a pm :)

Guys, don't worry about it. If someone want their server tested, Damon can just ask for proof that the server is theirs before starting.
If we're thinking about the abusers, they can just fork out $20/month to attack someone

Guys, don't worry about it. If someone want their server tested, Damon can just ask for proof that the server is theirs before starting.
If we're thinking about the abusers, they can just fork out $20/month to attack someone
Exactly. I always ask people to include a comment in their index.php/index.html and unless they can do cross site scripting (x site) they usually are the owner.

Thread cleaned... Just chill and behave, guys. This guy has this for testing purposes and not for evil.

Back