• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone playing Tibia?

Omg dude I ate so much im sleeping on my shift zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzzZZZzzz

Antica
105 MS
Saban Saulic
Haven't played for some time, a bit boring because its basically pay2win, you have XP Boosts, You can buy TC and sell it for in-game cash, makes no sense at all, custom monsters spirites, not a real feel of a tibia. Mostly focus on a BudexOT this time.

260 MS
Jonera

I was lvl 148 when I made this post.
Having lots of fun tbh, level 200 summon opens up soooo many creative possibilities.

Tibia is only pay2win if you want to be in the top spots on your server. I wish they didn't keep coming up with ways to boost exp gain. IE keep old spawn rates spawn rates and not have sooo many ways to boost exp gain. I don't agree with all of cipsoft decisions but they seem to be keeping up the player base and bringing back retired players. Besides that complaint, in the single digit hours I play a month I find tibia enjoyable. There are many different things to do and explore in the game now. I stick to nonpvp I can't be bothered by power abusers, random PKS, and being kicked out of a spawn.

Tibia is only pay2win if you want to be in the top spots on your server. I wish they didn't keep coming up with ways to boost exp gain. IE keep old spawn rates spawn rates and not have sooo many ways to boost exp gain. I don't agree with all of cipsoft decisions but they seem to be keeping up the player base and bringing back retired players. Besides that complaint, in the single digit hours I play a month I find tibia enjoyable. There are many different things to do and explore in the game now. I stick to nonpvp I can't be bothered by power abusers, random PKS, and being kicked out of a spawn.

The whole tibia ecosystem is pay2win (this includes ots)
IMO though there is no actual 'winning', the end-game is just boss runs and hunting satisfying spawns.
If you play into the PVP/War drama you will drain your bank in an attempt to drain your opponents bank, its kinda weird e-peen culture.

The only way I enjoy playing is to hunt for profit, maybe use part of those profits to hunt at high exp waste spawns.
Play at your own pace, minimize TC spends (you can actually play without buying TC completely with level 200+ profits).

Play the game within the game, however that looks for you - and the game is pretty solid.

The whole tibia ecosystem is pay2win (this includes ots)
IMO though there is no actual 'winning', the end-game is just boss runs and hunting satisfying spawns.
If you play into the PVP/War drama you will drain your bank in an attempt to drain your opponents bank, its kinda weird e-peen culture.

The only way I enjoy playing is to hunt for profit, maybe use part of those profits to hunt at high exp waste spawns.
Play at your own pace, minimize TC spends (you can actually play without buying TC completely with level 200+ profits).

Play the game within the game, however that looks for you - and the game is pretty solid.
Not every server is pay to win. The whole reason i made my server is for these reasons you listed man. I hate pay to win shit. Keep your eyes peeled man ,theres good people making good servers!

410 RP on Bona, not playing anymore, logging in sometimes to see how they possible can destroy the game any more

Not every server is pay to win. The whole reason i made my server is for these reasons you listed man. I hate pay to win shit. Keep your eyes peeled man ,theres good people making good servers!
They're all talking about Cipsoft's Tibia, not OTS

They're all talking about Cipsoft's Tibia, not OTS

I was talking about both.
ots that dont have microtransactions don't have the means to survive imo, they end up disappearing

Last edited:
I was talking about both.
ots that dont have microtransactions don't have the means to survive imo, they end up disappearing
Welp, guess I missed your (including ots).
But it makes sense that ots without microtransactions don't survive, something has to pay for the hosting

why you must be in top anyways? tibia is made to enjoy not to compete

snakksphere 472 ed in firmera, i retired about two years ago because its just not the same anymore, and then they nerfed all my favourite hunting spawns so i will never buy premium again. /: Make Tibia Great Again!

why you must be in top anyways? tibia is made to enjoy not to compete
That was my main reason to start and continue playing Tibia. Talking with people, messing around and getting lost on quests ;)

I just started on Peloria, does anyone know who sells tibia coins for cheaper than the retail store?

Back