• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone remember name of "this ot" with "this temple" ?

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
I can't get this picture out of my head haha, does anyone remember this OT with similiar temple?

I am not exactly sure about the nature around so don't look at that much, but Temple did look something like this, with an Depot on top of it and an exit going west & south...

If this is wrong forum mods can move it, was unsure where to put it...

5p20UbR.png

no idea, but usually if you provide more information someone may remember it.

what client it was used on? any specific other things that may define the server as different?

It's not much I remember about it, idk I just have this picture in my head haha...

Uhm, Around 8.1 maybe? Around 2008~ i think

Not sure, but aside from street and entrances, looks like Yurots/Armani

My guess is this is RELENCIA.
But, if I'm correct, this would be the upper level and it's mapped a little differently.
The map I'm referring too was mapped by Gregg (Worr) and it was 7.6. I hosted this for a long time.
(Probably just wishful thinking - man I miss relencia.)
The depot was three levels. The actual deposit boxes being only on the middle level. The top was a carpet. The bottom obviously lead to a town and houses.
This temple looks awfully small with no details. Want to add more or was it as bare as this?
The map I'm speaking of the Middle level looks similar to this, the stairs leading to carpet.

Back