• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone starting at RL tibia soon?

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hello!

A random thread I know, not begging just asking if anyone would like to help me out if you're starting at rl tibia soon :)

How?

Well, if you're going to create a new account on rl tibia (soon) and buy prem, may I "invite" you to the game? '
or
If you're going to start soon after a retirement and focus on buying prem and play, may I "bring" you back to the game?

I'm asking this because I wanna start on RL tibia and I won't get my money until 2 weeks and really want prem, so if you're going to start soon after a retirement/new acc, may I bring/invite you back to the game if you're going to buy prem soon so I get "free" premium time for inviting you back?

Damn, I feel like a beggar T_T xDD

The thought of returning to Tibia is fun for everyone.. at first.

Then you start playing, and realize nowadays everything is pointless. Why try to compete with botters?

PvP is a joke aswell.

I really hope they will do something.

Depends how you play, alot of RPers still play & play to this day on Non-PvP servers, if you like that sort of thing, personally not a fan but it's fun every now & then, like a rare cookie you find under your pillow, left with love & tendering care by the cookie fairy.

Well i might start playing again, i quit at the beginning of this year:p
If i start playing again i will start with a brand new character, will be much more fun(thats what i think xD)
BUT i'm sure that i won't start again untill the vocation updates... I'm checking the tibia website daily, i hope the update will be there this winter:rolleyes:
After that i quess i will start playing again:)

Then you start playing, and realize nowadays everything is pointless. Why try to compete with botters?

PvP is a joke aswell.

Well, it's always fun to kill botters with the fire-trap ~ earned like 100k like that on Candia (On 3-4 days at Trolls Ab xD) too much royal helms dropped, like 2 :3.
Also, I would play for fun, I would have 2 chars (offline train both and play on both), joining the acorn alliance guild on Honera and just enjoy the ingame chat and teamhunt/ or solo hunt while I caht :)

Depends how you play, alot of RPers still play & play to this day on Non-PvP servers, if you like that sort of thing, personally not a fan but it's fun every now & then, like a rare cookie you find under your pillow, left with love & tendering care by the cookie fairy.

+1

Well i might start playing again, i quit at the beginning of this year:p
If i start playing again i will start with a brand new character, will be much more fun(thats what i think xD)
BUT i'm sure that i won't start again untill the vocation updates... I'm checking the tibia website daily, i hope the update will be there this winter:rolleyes:
After that i quess i will start playing again:)

I personally think Tibia still could be fun (Optional-PvP, since PvP is kind of bullshit atm, i hope they change the "push" thing so u can trap ppl again lawl xD

Well at optional pvp you can still do fun stuff like quests, explore new areas, do achievements, collect addon items/purchase for fun addons etc. :D <-- These stuff are cool and fun I think :D

I personally think Tibia still could be fun (Optional-PvP, since PvP is kind of bullshit atm, i hope they change the "push" thing so u can trap ppl again lawl xD

Well at optional pvp you can still do fun stuff like quests, explore new areas, do achievements, collect addon items/purchase for fun addons etc. :D <-- These stuff are cool and fun I think :D

Well i agree that are cool things to do, i really like questing or hunting with some friends^_^ But i also like pk, not just the killing but also to be able to protect your friends or own some other guild you don't like in war:D And i also like to just stand in dp an chat with some friends/guildmembers while i'm making homework or whatever.
So i would always play Pvp since it is makes the game funnier if you can die by some pk at any moment hehe.. But yeah, i'm really thinking about starting again.
Everytime i quit for a while i just have to play again after some time.. when you stop playing you realize how fun it actually is/was..:rolleyes:

Everytime i quit for a while i just have to play again after some time.. when you stop playing you realize how fun it actually is/was..:rolleyes:

That's because you long for the fun & loving feeling that tibia use to give, the gentle caress of happiness that everyone loved & enjoyed, now it's a changed, used whore that nobody really likes but is still constantly abused & when asked why? it sends you to it's manager Cock IncorPorated who spits in your face :(

That's because you long for the fun & loving feeling that tibia use to give, the gentle caress of happiness that everyone loved & enjoyed, now it's a changed, used whore that nobody really likes but is still constantly abused & when asked why? it sends you to it's manager Cock IncorPorated who spits in your face :(

Well, i guess thats true....:(
But not all the good things are gone yet, and that are the little things that keep me and many others still playing:rolleyes:
I mean, they totally destroyed pvp, thats why it's much less fun nowadays, but that doesn't means it's totally not fun anymore.. It's just differrent....worse:p

PvP is a joke aswell.

I take this back, Aurera/Aurora are loads of fun!

Back