• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone still around?

AaronC

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve been away from Tibia for some years and OTs for even longer. Is anyone still around the forums that remembers me? I was Aaron on OTFans and Aaronconlin here (can’t get into that account)

Oh right yes it was you that had all those personal issues and bad smell? I remember :) Hello

I think "everyone" is still here it is just that they have grown from boys to men, drinkers to smokers.. talkers to thinkers.. chatters to lurkers :)

I think "everyone" is still here it is just that they have grown from boys to men, drinkers to smokers.. talkers to thinkers.. chatters to lurkers :)
men into amazing mappers

"And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, OTLand passed out of all knowledge.”

Sadly everyone isn't around anymore as we have all grown up, got a job, married and had kids so we don't get much time to play tibia anymore but the game will always remain in our hearts as the greatest game to ever be played :)

Back