• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone still here?

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
Just wondering if any old friends still play here, I haven't actually played here in 2 months or so now and was considering playing again only if its actually worth it though.

Just wondering if any old friends still play here, I haven't actually played here in 2 months or so now and was considering playing again only if its actually worth it though.

It's not worth it. There are very few updates anymore, and the only battles that go on are fought with pingers. I wouldn't come back if I were you.

It's not worth it. There are very few updates anymore, and the only battles that go on are fought with pingers. I wouldn't come back if I were you.
=[ I've been so bored lately cause the next semester doesn't start until the end of the month so I've done nothing but work. I was hoping people actually played this server still but i guess not. And yea I can tell they don't update cause the last thing they did was the santa update for christmas and all these posts about the people botting deeplings like damn the gms are fucking up if those kids are still abusing deeplings. Clearly they dont care about the server

i'll play in a week tommorrow i head up to long island gonna be in lindenhurst picking up someone i'll be staying there a while might come up to pat med!

anthony, all joe sean etc our old team all quit bro only ones who play is me and tali as far as im aware
//zojts

Yeah bro I'm playing just for war too, might as well

Yea thats what everyone keeps telling me i just wanted to war like old times for fun

Congratulations want a cookie?

I mean like its a free cookie, it really depends on the cookie.. Do you know what kind its going to be or do i have to ask you to go buy it for me?

I mean like its a free cookie, it really depends on the cookie.. Do you know what kind its going to be or do i have to ask you to go buy it for me?

You do realize that you aren't funny and nobody likes you, right? If not, let me know and I'll explain.

Oh big boy sup boo boo <3

Back