• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone that's good on C++?

You could easily "convert" (more like rename) the vocations portion of the server and then just change the text displayed when you look at a player.

Since some files are missing or different on SQL I can't get the script to work as it is, look at the 4th step, this file does not exist in the TFS-source it is gathered in a file named "iologindata.cpp" instead of three files named "ioaccount.cpp, ioclasses.cpp and ioplayer.cpp". And due to this it isn't the same code. Therefore I cannot use the script as it is.

You could easily "convert" (more like rename) the vocations portion of the server and then just change the text displayed when you look at a player.

But thanks to this script you may be vocation AND race, and if I make this as you say you cannot kill the other team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom