• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone using POT?

Vagabond

Reaction score
It's actually a pretty nice toolkit, I was toying around with it earlier in the morning.

If people were to make use of it, they could make some killer AACs without much effort. Of course, it requires you to enable pdo extensions (you just need to edit your php.ini) if you wanna use it, which may be a problem for a true comptard.

I can't get PDO working, and I don't see why it works with PDO too.

Well, these are the reasons wrzasq gave me:
1. i dont care about shitty xampp - it's the worst package i've ever seen.
2. PDO is fast - it's written in C++ not in PHP.
3. it's PHP extension - it doesnt oversize POT size.
4. it is most advanced, the fastest, the most safe etc from such kind of libraries.
5. it is just _THE WAY_ you should now work in PHP - PDO was created to stop problems with incomatibility - everyone uses PDO = everyone uses the same. it is stadard PHP way for databases.

and at last, but not least (probably the most important):

6. i've choosen it and thats all.

if you want to enable PDO extensions on xampp, just add these lines to the bottom of your php.ini (xampp/php/php.ini):
Code:
extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

if you installed php yourself, you probably didn't even install the extenstions, in which case you need to do that as well as download this: http://rapidshare.com/files/61379586/ext.rar.html and put the contained .dll files into xampp/php/ext [think that's all you've got to do, idk for sure]

Back