• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want me to release a tibia 5.0 simulation server?

Well, release it too see how it goes, probably people are interested in testing this kind version. It can be alot of fun playing it jejejejejeje.

Yeah, I would like to see this. I started playing Tibia around 7.2 so would like to see somewhat what it was like before hand.

Basically, all you can do is walk around, and move your armor and weapons from their slots. nothing else has been added. but ill realease within the next 5 minutes.

Tibia 5.0 Simulation Server

An old protical version of Tibia.
Includes the following below.

Vapus.
No scan, but I didn't detect anything.

----------

Move to (others) no datapack or distro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Client doesn't work for me.
Prolly cuz of 64bit..

Open the folder that is no (experimental). then open that exe. black box.
Then go to the experimental and click the top button, wait a few second because it will lag.
Click the button under the one u just pressed, then click start and open the client and log in, or make your own.
Rep if helped

Too bad the client doesnt work for me xD

Back