• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want to do an ot?

Heffaklump

Reaction score
Anyone want to do an ot?
The reason why i ask are because i have tried to compile and stuff on my own windows computer and my Macbook but it seems not to work.
I have tried many diffrent things and even installed all of the VS there is.

So the only possibility for me to get a OT running is by doing it with someone else. And that should probably be fun aswell with more ideas and more things to make.

IF you are up for making an ot with me u can always write to me here on the post, or send me a PM or u can add me on Discord. Heffaklump#2630

I hope to see anyone up for the task!

Ill add you after work, cuz u wont get any help here for free.but I enjoy working on this as a hobby aswell

Ill add you after work, cuz u wont get any help here for free.but I enjoy working on this as a hobby aswell
Well thank you for the answer! And iknew this wouldnt come for free.. But yea hit me up when your home! :D

Do you have any ideas to begin with, or you just want an OT server?
i have some ideas. But not everyone wants to do what i want, So i just let people add me and i will listen to their ideas and see if there is anything i can do and so on. So yea..

Your ideas are just as important. Maybe they suck. Maybe they are cool and awesome.. You don't know unless you tell somebody.

im doing a war server with skulls range per kill i need a mapper if you're interested

Your ideas are just as important. Maybe they suck. Maybe they are cool and awesome.. You don't know unless you tell somebody.
I will probably see if i can find someone that can host for me and start up a server how i want it :p but still idk.

i can host an ot (my hosting is in chile) what makes your ot special?

Back