• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone wants to play again Athxzor 8.6?

Athxzor or Evolution

• Athxzor/roxxor

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Evolution

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SWEVO

Reaction score
Hello otland,wanna get back to old times and start a brand new server ( alot of unique stuffs,fixed much balance etc)
8.6 CLIENT BASED ON PK,WARS,EASY TO GET DONATIONS,IT MAY LOOK AS PAY TO WIN BUT ITS EASY TO GET THROUGH GAME VIA PREMIUM POINTS ON LEVELS,TASKS,ETC.
I AM ASKING YOU ALL TO GIVE ME ADVICES,WHAT DO YOU LIKE? WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? ANYTHING NEW? ANYTHING OLD? WHAT WE SHOULD MAKE MORE INTERESTING? WHICH EXP STAGES,FRAGS WHEN KILLING (GETTING PVP-E) OR WITHOUT FRAGS?
PLEASE HELP US,AND WE WILL HELP YOU TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN OUT THERE.
Was planning to open Athxzor,but let's see how do you react?
For people who doesnt know how athxzor looked like before,here is the video :
THE SERVER IS BASED ON PVP-E,WAR,PKS,MUCH FUN...
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:
There is already too much "copys" of evolution server, so I think you shouldnt focus on that, try something else, A lot of people tried and still trying to get back old players and to make good "copy" of old evolution servers, Something like me, but still... My first server Edition was 2015 so I dont think so that I'm one of these who wants to copy old evolution, im just staying behind my server, Also people currently searching for something unique, its a bit bored of 30+ Evolution Servers and everyone looks similar so no point. Try to work on something unique, something strange, something which never was in our Servers community. Good Luck ! :)

Yet no comments,guys help us,what would you like to see? It's like everything custom except old athxzor items,runes,and stuff.... map is different,new events,a lots of fun,c'mon add your comments.

Theres nothing else to say ive always liked athxzor but it also always lacked content and shit but i would play it again.

True,we are working ATM on balancing pay2win stuff,it has been always pay to win server,we implented a lots of new quests for donatios & stuff...
Also I think we will make a pvp events once in 2 weeks (real money is reward- just for users who use paypal)

Bump,guys we are working hard every day 12 hours,5st of february we're opening BETA.
I hope you join and test our server and tell us what do you like,what you do not like and what to improve?

True,we are working ATM on balancing pay2win stuff,it has been always pay to win server,we implented a lots of new quests for donatios & stuff...
Also I think we will make a pvp events once in 2 weeks (real money is reward- just for users who use paypal)
Why users who use PayPal? There is so much other payments you can use , Riot Points for League players? Why not?
Tibia coins for real tibia players why not? other games on steam or similar , so everyone can participate and everyone can win :)

Ehm what are you talking about,i didnt mention paypal at any sentence.
Read again or go to english lessons.

Bump fixing athxzor be prepared
EDITED :

Attachments

Last edited:
lol this looks more of a download & run ot than anything else

Back