• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone who can give away a free gift code of TibiaBOTNG?

Tejbofc1337

Reaction score
Might be buying one copy if it myself, but firstly I will ask if someone can give me one here! :) So, anyone who can be nice and give me one? Because I have heard you get some codes, for like other computers or something.

Might be buying one copy if it myself, but firstly I will ask if someone can give me one here! :) So, anyone who can be nice and give me one? Because I have heard you get some codes, for like other computers or something.

You should use TUGBot

ng dont got shit like time i checked u problably looking for neobot and the code can only be used by 1 pc unless u request a new one but the old one will stop working.. if someone was gonna do it they would need your hardware finger prints

Cool thanks for answers, Are those bots 100% no-virus? And are they working?

ng dont got shit like time i checked u problably looking for neobot and the code can only be used by 1 pc unless u request a new one but the old one will stop working.. if someone was gonna do it they would need your hardware finger prints

That's easy to do :)

Back