• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone who plays on Antica?

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, I just started real tibia again and I'm looking for someone to play with. I've seen that Antica has pretty much players on it, so I was thinking of starting there. If anyone is interested in joining me or if you already play there, PM me or write here, cuz I'm all alone atm.. xD

Why would you even make rookstayers?
Well, trying to find un-common items, exploring the map better, helping people who needs help on tips of the game, its kind of a self given job, because of getting bored of main land or could say just got nothing to do :)

Well, trying to find un-common items, exploring the map better, helping people who needs help on tips of the game, its kind of a self given job, because of getting bored of main land or could say just got nothing to do :)
Add me! I'm Stiffa Nipples

:) ive got main characters all-tho i sold my highest main, but still got my character Mort Hurek ( 87 Lv. Druid & 48 Lv. Knight ) on selena with pretty good skills for the knight & crazy Magic level for the druid :) [ note: manual training {old school}]

Back