• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone playing here that I know? Probably from 8.6 ots since I had my own team there + was in several

Beo

Don't know you

Premiera,
Rexora,
Eternia,
Ferana,
etc
etc

The most popular ones I guess, just been retired from Tibia for a while

Beo the british noob from ferana/rexora XD karchiis noob m8 and lukal and king medz

Beo the british noob from ferana/rexora XD karchiis noob m8 and lukal and king medz

Only thing I think of when I read those names...
parcel.gif

Three Magic! Come play with me, I dont know if you remember me but we playd/pked together on Lunarforce first day it started! :)

I play! Though I don't know if I know you or you know me, Beo sounds familiar though.
Yeah I know you ;d

PARCEL KKKKK, for some reason in my mind, the name "Ardexius" makes me wanna buy labels.

Three Magic! Come play with me, I dont know if you remember me but we playd/pked together on Lunarforce first day it started! :)
Name? xD

Hey, do you remember me? The old hoster for Roxot.mine.nu

I really need your help and I've got a proposal if you can help me.
Please send me a message bro.

Regards Luddex/Haxborn

Dont know if you remember me, but I need a server to play while botting rl tib's. CBA playing without a (small) team
Got a 120+ ED here

fidgitz/ahmagad/Ferloz/skuuty
I bet u kno / seen me XD
Yep I remember you

Dont know if you remember me, but I need a server to play while botting rl tib's. CBA playing without a (small) team
Got a 120+ ED here
I kinda remember ur forum name xd

Anyway, might be coming to Shadowcores and build a team, let's see.

Back