• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anything decent to play?

try out DarkOT if you endure having a hard time, and can appreciate the little things you can achieve :)
You'll be more proud of archiving lvl 20 in DarkOT, than archiving lvl 100 in Shadowcores :)

try out DarkOT if you endure having a hard time, and can appreciate the little things you can achieve :)
You'll be more proud of archiving lvl 20 in DarkOT, than archiving lvl 100 in Shadowcores :)
Trust me I would if the exp wasn't 2x haha. That's just to low for me personally on a 7.4 server... Lowest id probably play at would be like 5x

tibiakingdoms for now and ascalon reopens this week also ,so i guess i'll see u there xD

tibiakingdoms for now and ascalon reopens this week also ,so i guess i'll see u there xD
how do you know its this week? no announcement.
tibiakingdoms is pretty much 20% finishd. wont even waste my time since he will reset 200% when its all done. its his common duty to release a unfinishd server, update it for months and wipe cause ALL CHANGEED

tibiakingdoms is pretty much 20% finishd. wont even waste my time since he will reset 200% when its all done. its his common duty to release a unfinishd server, update it for months and wipe cause ALL CHANGEED
read advertising thread of ascalon again ;) its like the third sentence of post (the one in bold)
tibiakingdoms is getting better with every update he makes (i don't think he will reset any time soon ;) )

read advertising thread of ascalon again ;) its like the third sentence of post (the one in bold)
tibiakingdoms is getting better with every update he makes (i don't think he will reset any time soon ;) )
oh damn overread it thanks m8

yeh just like every era (of the past 9 times it went online and went offline again.)
not even bashing. like his work. he is just allways getting to a point where people are lvl 200 and hes still working on adding monsters to the lvl 20 area lol.

Because your not aloud to post in advertising unless server is coming online within 7 days

Trust me I would if the exp wasn't 2x haha. That's just to low for me personally on a 7.4 server... Lowest id probably play at would be like 5x

Hehe that's cool :)
Don't see it like an ordinary OT that's running a few months and then close or reset.
DarkOT is designed to be able to keep the peace for years :)
Those who have created chars and got bored on low lvls, will be able to login on the very same chars next year :)

A server with 5x or more is more or less forced to do resets sooner or later :p
Specially since it lately have been like that retired people start killing everyone else and keep doing that, in a 2x people is more skeptic against such behavior since they'll be little scared of dying, since they have been putting a lot of efforts into the char =)

Back