• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anything is possible

I guess not
Code:
if (1 > 2) then
    print("Everything is possible!")
end
Made me laugh too hard irl
Post automatically merged:

Anything really IS possible. Growing up I had this mentality that you can do anything, be anything, obtain anything, and it really paid off well. Literally, there is no limit to what a person can achieve if they work hard enough, dedicate themselves totally, and keep themselves motivated. I recently heard the story of a child who dreamed of dating Megan Fox. Now, at the time, Megan was a young successful Hollywood star, and this child was 12 years old. Megan ended up falling out of Hollywood, got married, and had a child. This kid never gave up, he created a plan, and followed through. This kid was MGK 😂😂

Made me laugh too hard irl
Post automatically merged:

Anything really IS possible. Growing up I had this mentality that you can do anything, be anything, obtain anything, and it really paid off well. Literally, there is no limit to what a person can achieve if they work hard enough, dedicate themselves totally, and keep themselves motivated. I recently heard the story of a child who dreamed of dating Megan Fox. Now, at the time, Megan was a young successful Hollywood star, and this child was 12 years old. Megan ended up falling out of Hollywood, got married, and had a child. This kid never gave up, he created a plan, and followed through. This kid was MGK 😂😂
If this story is actually true, it's pretty cringe.

Imagine dedicating your life to marrying someone.. succeeding in doing so.. and then actually telling everyone including that person, that that was your goal in life.

I literally can't even imagine how that conversation would go down.

Oh baby, I've loved you since I was 12.
"Haha. That's so cute."
I made a detailed plan about how I'd swoon and marry you.
"That's kinda creepy."
I want to tell the entire world.
"Okay, time for a divorce."

Imagine dedicating your life to marrying someone.. succeeding in doing so.. and then actually telling everyone including that person, that that was your goal in life.

"Haha. That's so cute."
"That's kinda creepy."
U forgot to add
Oh no i love you so much baby don't leave me please 🥺
😂😂😂

"Haha. That's so cute."
"That's kinda creepy."
You don’t tell them 😉

Really though, how is this any different than any other romantic relationship. When you meet someone you’re interested in, you go out of your way to make yourself look like a suitable partner right? Same concept.

Along the same lines, if you go in for a job interview, you research the company. This idea that things happen completely random is just not true at all. MGK saw someone he thought was pretty, and went for it.

Back