• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@anyway who needs a good old lol

Reaction score
anytime i want to laugh i go to the classic tibia forums and read through this thread:

Classic Tibia -> IRL pic's of yourSELF :)

especially after the 20th page people just turn into these rabid creatures and it's just a free for all flame match.

here are some nice examples of posts:

"PatryK, you still haven't posted a picture of yourself
I asked you to do and you told me to upload it myself.
I did and you still didn't, erhm yeah ....now I somehow think that you are FUCKING UGLY

hahahaha"

"Jajajaja your hair looks like blonde grass man, do you cut it with the mower?"

"Here come king kong."

"Senseless u are retarded guy ever ok go sex with ur grandmother idiot retard. Fucking poor german. I 'LL FUCK YOU MOTHER SON OF A BITCH. NONE CAN TALK ABOUT MY DED MOTHER. RLY YOU 'LL REGRET IT RETARDED. IF MODS 'LL BAN ME AFTER THAT HE SON OF A BITCH SHOULD BANNED THOO THATS ALL GO FUCK URSELF SENSELESS RLY UR GONNA FUCKING SUCK MY FUCKING DICK."

"well actualy keep looking at mirrors u tard. and about somke part none told me something about it and it never happen cool u fuck tard. when i was young i just made misstake i started it , i always know that. but as i said million times i look better than u also i laugh about ur cloots all fucking cheap tards"

"u fucking moron i look better 3000 times than u. And about that dad part whats wrong with it? couse he thinks i look better with short hair. IM NOT EMO who says "NO DAD NO" if he wanna why i wouldnt? u fucking emo keep taking picture with idiot poor cloths from mirror"

^There's wayyyy more and it gets better! enjoy

btw: no i'm not laughing at peoples faces or anything weird like that they're all lovely people <_< i'm laughing at peoples comments at each other!

(ye i did spell anyone as anyway in title)

Last edited:
Back