• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AOE spells/runes damage on Lunarforce

Do you want the UE damage to be the way it was before?

• Total voters

Magikern Tim

retired since 2015
Reaction score
Got a request from a friend to make this thread, not sure if I included everything he asked me to put in this thread so that's why I made a answer called "other" so you can say what you would like to see get changed in the future so we can all enjoy the server again. Not saying it's not enjoyable at the moment but I really have to admit mages are way too tanky and I figured (with my friend) that this is one way to kill mages faster.

Ps. Keep in mind that this is about the ue/rune situation. I believe there is a thread already where you can discuss ssa/might ring, levels and skills etc so you really don't have to say anything about that here unless you feel it's really important. And try to keep it in a mature level so Mark or any of the support team can come and read this without having to ask themselfs why they even bother with this server at all.

You guys cry about ShadowCores, fucked up LunarForce and now want it all back again? Who the f*ck unterstands u guys...

You guys cry about ShadowCores, fucked up LunarForce and now want it all back again? Who the f*ck unterstands u guys...
From what I've seen people want levels reduced, skills reduced (?) and some even want the normal ue back and it was someone from the support team that told my friend to create a poll about this matter to see what the community wants not what veziv (the one who fucked up lunarforce) wants :p

No one here cried about shadowcores, no one here fucked up Lunarforce except Veziv. Don't speak before you don't know things boy.

Only a noob from turban gang can propose something like this.

While everybody wants to make the server better for PVP and Wars those noobs are voting against SSA delay and trying to make polls to allow people to make UE combos more often.

Shadowcores/lunarforce community must get rid of those kids

Only a noob from turban gang can propose something like this.

While everybody wants to make the server better for PVP and Wars those noobs are voting against SSA delay and trying to make polls to allow people to make UE combos more often.

Shadowcores/lunarforce community must get rid of those kids
Blablabla people are so tired of your bs . People had fun waring when the server had ue and everything still, whatsup now? Everything was "perfect" Veziv and the other war teams said whatsup now? You're all crying like little p*ssies.
Btw only noobs from turban gang could kill a 350 mage with 2 people, worst f*cking pvper ever don't even show up here.

Last edited:
Blablabla people are so tired of your . People had fun waring when the server had ue and everything still, whatsup now? Everything was "perfect" Veziv and the other war teams said whatsup now? You're all crying like little p*ssies.
Btw only noobs from turban gang could kill a 350 mage with 2 people, worst f*cking pvper ever don't even show up here.

Still a noob

Not needed, i am not fighting with a kid who lies to himself

If you wanna proove you are better than me lets fight at 7,4 duel OT, no bot, no hotkeys, if not, dont expect me to argue with a kid who propose UE combo on forum
No need to get upset, bro. This is a grown up conversation so if you don't have anything nice to say you are more than welcome to leave. =)

Not needed, i am not fighting with a kid who lies to himself

If you wanna proove you are better than me lets fight at 7,4 duel OT, no bot, no hotkeys, if not, dont expect me to argue with a kid who propose UE combo on forum

find a 7.4 war ot, we can duel for fun

Honestly, this server should be restarted, then changes must be implement (ssa/might ring delay as it was on ambera, 100% death loss, leave avas and ues as it is right now)

No need to get upset, bro. This is a grown up conversation so if you don't have anything nice to say you are more than welcome to leave. =)

Well, you seemed to be mad after my opinion, i am not, and like we say here where i came from : if you are not feeling ok you are the one who should leave

Well, you seemed to be mad after my opinion, i am not, and like we say here where i came from : if you are not feeling ok you are the one who should leave
Where did I seem mad? I think you are a little confused :p Anyway this is a discussion about the UE/rune/wave damage so please stay on topic. =)

Back