• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Aol And Bless in 1 Command

perfection

FATAL DAMAGE
Reaction score
Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
        if getPlayerBlessing(cid, 5) == FALSE then
                if getPlayerMoney(cid) >= 110000 then
                        for i = 1,5 do
                                         doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, i)
                                         doPlayerAddItem(cid,2173,1)
                        end
						doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 39) 
						doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 110000)
						doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE)
                        doCreatureSay(cid,"I Bought Aol and Bless! WOOOW!",TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
                else
                        doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, but you dont have 11cc")
                        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
                end
        else
                doCreatureSay(cid, "I Forgot That I Got Bless, Dont Laugh at me",TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
                doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
        end
return true
end

rep if u like it :)

edit: edited the script a bit

Last edited:
BEST SCRIPT! 2 IN 1!!
buy blessings so you don't lose the aol ^_^

dude why are u that lame -.-??? If u didnt like just dont comment k??
Am I insulting? no.
This is a free forum, you can post what ever you want unless you're breaking the rules.
I am just saying that it's a nice script.
And btw, please post the credits of the blessing script, you just added "doPlayerAddItem" and edited the doPlayerSendTextMessage.
I do not know if this script is made by Swedy, but, you can see the post here

Last edited:
That script is adding just one blessing (As i know)
return x breaks the loop
Lua:
	if not getPlayerBlessing(cid, 5) then
			for i = 1,5 do
			end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You Bought an Aol and You have been blessed")
			return true
		else
			return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, but you dont have 11cc") and doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
		end
	else
		return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have already been blessed and got an aol.") and doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
	end
	return true
end

That script is adding just one blessing (As i know)
return x breaks the loop
Lua:
	if not getPlayerBlessing(cid, 5) then
			for i = 1,5 do
			end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You Bought an Aol and You have been blessed")
			return true
		else
			return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, but you dont have 11cc") and doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
		end
	else
		return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have already been blessed and got an aol.") and doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
	end
	return true
end
And instead of using "if getPlayerMoney(cid)", you could use "if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, cost)" :p.

If you're not going to accept criticism, why do you even post? & sorry if I'm going off topic.

Dont worry guys thx for the advice but as i said on my other threads i have a test server and i test everything before posting so the script is working 100% and about the credits i didnt pos any credits coz many ppl created this before sweddy i didnt know who to give it to, so im not gonna give him credits and if problems are gonna happen about that when i reach my laptop i create one of my own coz now im actually on phone ;)

Back