• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aol Bug. help fast

Acond

Reaction score
Hello, when people die their loosing items and the aol is still at the neck spot.

anyone know how to fix?
need help fast

It's because the player has red skull OR because the server worldtype is PVP-Enforced (Amulet of Loss is disabled in PVP-Enforced gameworlds).

ah, well my server is pvp-e is it a way i can change this?

Either modify the sources, or if you don't mind the skull system you can change your server to worldtype PVP and enable experience from players.

can u tell me what i need to source edit to allow aol's to work in pvp-e and also to increase the multiplier for pvp-e experience

well, just as talaturen said, x)
*take a look at the pvp-system... (;

there is no option to increase experience rate that you gain from kill another player unless i'm just missing it

The bad thing with TFS is that you can't easy adjust how fast you loose a frag :/

But I guess that you could as they say, add normal skullsystem, and add like you need 999 frags to bann or red :p

Back