• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aol

In your sources search for in player.cpp:

Code:
	if(preventItem && getSkull() != SKULL_RED && g_game.getWorldType() != WORLD_TYPE_PVP_ENFORCED)

And change it for:

Code:
	if(preventItem && getSkull() != SKULL_RED && g_game.getWorldType() == WORLD_TYPE_PVP_ENFORCED)

I'm not a C++ programmer, but wouldn't this be enough?
PHP:
    if(preventItem && getSkull() != SKULL_RED)
Or possibly:
PHP:
    if(preventItem)

Thanks =) But you'll still lose everything if you have rs I belive? =)

And one more thing is this possible to change without the sources, I got the sources so for me it doesn't matter but I just wondering =)

If you use this
PHP:
    if(preventItem)
you should most likely not drop anything with red skull either. In LUA, not sure if there's any function to prevent the player dropping any items, might be.

If you use this
PHP:
    if(preventItem)
you should most likely not drop anything with red skull either. In LUA, not sure if there's any function to prevent the player dropping any items, might be.

Okey because I want it like this(Pvp enforced); you wont lose anything with aol but if you got rs you will drop everything.

I believe (but as I stated in an earlier post, I'm not a C++ programmer) that it will work as you want, because if you look inside your items.xml file you can find this at AOL.
Code:
<attribute key="preventLoss" value="1"/>
which I believe is the preventItem we use inside the source code. I'm not entirely sure though. ; )

I believe (but as I stated in an earlier post, I'm not a C++ programmer) that it will work as you want, because if you look inside your items.xml file you can find this at AOL.
Code:
<attribute key="preventLoss" value="1"/>
which I believe is the preventItem we use inside the source code. I'm not entirely sure though. ; )

The only thing in items.xml that is on amulet of loss is
<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
<attribute key="weight" value="420"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace"/>
</item>

Because he using a 0.2 server, if you use a 0.2 to set the item as preventLoss is in sources :D

In const.h you can change it:
Search for
ITEM_AMULETOFLOSS = 2173,
And you can change for the number you whant :D

Also the codes we told you to change may bug the server because it was a 0.3 code...
to work on your server should be:

if(inventory[SLOT_NECKLACE] && inventory[SLOT_NECKLACE]->getID() == ITEM_AMULETOFLOSS &&
getSkull() != SKULL_RED)

Last edited:
Back