• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team AONGAMERS looking for scripter and some other positions. PROS ONLY, WE PAY.

AONgames

Reaction score
I'm AON Gamers President, and Owner of the present server Zanoan non-pvp server.

We're going to open up to 4 servers. I got a Pro mapper, but I still need a good scripter for the ideas and the
server files edition. If anyone is interested on apply for position,please do it on our forums under revision. Must follow what it says for application:
AONGamers

40% of all income from servers will be for workers. a good job = good money.

This is the positions we are looking at the time:

-Scripter (2 if needed)
-Possibly a GM (under approval)Hired. no places left
-Experienced file manager server (2 if needed)
-If you consider yourself to bring something special to our team, let us known about it!

PS: no Nobie applications, This is serious business.

Sincerely,

AON Gamers Team.

Last edited:
someone who knows about files from the server, to make possible to open different worlds from the same server will be an example.

im suggesting for a Photoshop user/artist in ur server, i could do you avatar, headers, signatures,and sprites.

if you are interested pm me..

sincerely
Uchiha~~~

I Can Script I own 2 Ots myself, And Iv Been Exp With Scripting For About a Year and a half

Back