• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ApgpOp Masterbaiter HardXC

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
My team on EUW :D if you want to follow us(went from silverV to 1 now :)

regards, Midlaner che rex :)

YOU ARE SO GODDAMNED DUMB XD get on hamachi (a fking programm called logmeinhamachi) cause i cant get on this here regulary so i can ad you :)

YOU ARE SO GODDAMNED DUMB XD get on hamachi (a fking programm called logmeinhamachi) cause i cant get on this here regulary so i can ad you :)
If you put it like that, out of context, nobody will understand what you mean.
Btw, IIRC, there's a way to hack people through hamachi, not sure how, just be careful.

If you put it like that, out of context, nobody will understand what you mean.
Btw, IIRC, there's a way to hack people through hamachi, not sure how, just be careful.

Wouldnt do it anyway, if he really is diamond 1 he would just give us his name

AND
I'm not fucking dumb at all. We're talking about names and you come with "logmeinhamachi"

So yes, I would think it's your name

allright. I gave myname out to LATE. ask him and add me :) online in 6 hours :)

feel free to catch 5 people and lane your vayne against my vayne :D + I will show you my pax tf since the thing you talked about got fixed, if you even care about it add che rex aswell :)

Why the fuck would I want to lane my Vayne against you?
I actually don't even want to talk to you, I just want to end your bullshit spree you're on.

bullshit_everywhere-e1345505471862.jpeg

Well done, you borrowed an account from a friend / bought one

gjbro

allright. I gave myname out to LATE. ask him and add me :) online in 6 hours :)

feel free to catch 5 people and lane your vayne against my vayne :D + I will show you my pax tf since the thing you talked about got fixed, if you even care about it add che rex aswell :)
You told me your main was digggi, the only way anyone will ever believe you is if you accept my friend req on digggi and tell me your blazed druid, nothing else.

Why the fuck would I want to lane my Vayne against you?
I actually don't even want to talk to you, I just want to end your bullshit spree you're on.

bullshit_everywhere-e1345505471862.jpeg

Well done, you borrowed an account from a friend / bought one

gjbro

I'll Vayne you 1v1 :D

Back