• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apple iPhone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S

Iphone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S?

• iPhone 4

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Samsung Galaxy S

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
I had same dilemma some time ago and I decided to go with Galaxy S. The primary reason was the price that is almost ~1-1.5x lower for similar features. Secondly I support open source and I was really excited about new google product - Android OS. So I choose Samsung product, tho I was worried a bit about this vendor cause I'd some problems with their hdd. After all I'm happy with this new (my first) smartphone :)

Someone said that internet works slow. I must disagree with that one cause it runs very smooth, without single hang. Probably you had slow connection, but this is no the reason to blame phone for that.

I would say more: If you like to experiment, learn new things, programming etc. - you should definitely choose Android phone, that after rooting gives you full control of your device, you can do whatever you want - even hosting otserv. I'm not sure how it is with iPhone it can be probably done too, but its still, closed system and you can use only things that Apple gives you.

Isn't iphone more smoother? :p

Depends on what you mean by that.
The OS works smoother, it does has a better workflow. That's the main reason people love apple products.
But as noted above, the OS of the iPhone is a closed system. The Android OS runs very smooth as well, just not as smooth.. But on the other hand, you do get a better OS which is open.

If you mean the design, ofcourse the iphone looks smoother (better) Apple' design is their brandmark.
If you mean the touchscreen, there aint no difference.

iPhone 4.

- Nice design
- Better than Android apps, I had Xperia X10 - didn't like it at all. My iPod Touch was even better.
... Many new features on iPhone 4.

Like you did it. xD
You just said that both have good screens. But you didn't explain why you like Galaxy S more.

I did, i like galaxy S screen more because it's super AMOLED screen, and with InvisibleSHIELD :)

It depends really much, there's both + and - with Iphone and Galaxy S i really can't say with is better I just took something I like it better than
iPhone :p

And Troja, I didn't only mean you :)

I did, i like galaxy S screen more because it's super AMOLED screen, and with InvisibleSHIELD :)

It depends really much, there's both + and - with Iphone and Galaxy S i really can't say with is better I just took something I like it better than
iPhone :p

And Troja, I didn't only mean you :)

Now you explained. :]

iPhone 4.

- Nice design
- Better than Android apps, I had Xperia X10 - didn't like it at all. My iPod Touch was even better.
... Many new features on iPhone 4.

Just because it looks shiny and has more games and stupid apps you won't use anyway doesn't make it a better phone.
Android market is growing rapidly, more and more phones are using android. It'll be just a matter of time before they both have the same stupid useless apps:)

Last edited:
Just because it looks skiny and has more games and stupid apps you won't use anyway doesn't make it a better phone.
Android market is growing rapidly, more and more phones are using android. It'll be just a matter of time before they both have the same stupid useless apps:)

Agreed

Well they're both really good phones. They pretty much got everything.
So I suggest is try both at a store and make youre decision;)

Back