• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application as an Tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Im applicating to an Tutor because this server is seeming nice also the Gamemasters aint Corrupt/vs. the Players..

Ofcourse i have to sacrifice some thing from my site...
I think an Character Deletion and making it to Tutor/Senior Tutor should be good enough..

My Job shall be:

1. Illegal Thing's
1) Macroer's
2) Multi Clienter's (if its illegal)
3) Botter's
4) Spam's in Help Chanell
5) Involving Outleveled Char's into the war..
6) Offensive Statements in the Default Chanell to a Community Mannager wich goes over the whole line..
7) Any kind of preventing to be an Community mannager..
8) Telling Illegal and Hacking links wich will harm to Players Personal Computer wich Steals information and burns proccesors..

2. Broadcasting
1) I%

Last edited:
lol... they are having active gamemasters why would they need tutors?^_^ tutors are made to help people in help not ban people.

Tutors are just to give a more official answer in the help channel, 99% of the things you said are the duties of Gamemasters. Tutors have no real reason to broadcast, and "5) Involving Outleveled Char's into the war.." is just dumb and would be abuse to interfere in a war because you feel characters in it are outleveled.

With their planned implementation of the namelock feature it might be helpful to have some tutors to help with that, and as you said report some statements, but again their major job would be to give people trustable / dependable answers in the help channel.

And what Hemlig said is true to an extent, but many of the GMs tend to spend their time dealing with the more serious issues than answering questions in the help channel. There are regular players that do help though, but many times they are ignored because players want a more "official" answer or all they say in the channel is "GM GM GM MSG ME PLZ".

U obviously put a lot of time in this thread. But seriously. 'an tutor' or 'thing's'? Learn english please... People will think that the staff hired a pole rofl

Yeah tutors are there for help peoples and report peoples ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back