• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application: Become a Tutor

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Greetings everyone
We are in search of some nice tutors to help our members after we have made the huge Winter update. The tutors will have exclusive contact with us GM's and be able to ask any form of questions and report etc.

The main job of a tutor is:
- Report bugs
- Report bad names
- Report illegal advertising
- Keep updated at wikia, as we are having everything 100% from there
- Be active in Help channel
- Help new players etc

A good tutor will be rewarded, however this is only if the tutor is doing his job.
Please understand also that a Tutor do not have any GM commands, they can't summon anything. Their name is however orange in the Help channel.

Your application should answer these questions:
1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?
2. Have you ever been a tutor before?
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages?
4. What is your character name?
5. What server do you play?
6. How long have you played our servers?
7. Please tell us something about yourself.

obs! Other posts that is not answering these questions will be deleted from this topic.

1. I've played rl tibia for about 5 years my highest level was 120 i think long time ago cant really remember that much =/

2.I've been tutor in rl tibia for 2 years in harmonia, also been tutor in some ots so i know how a tutor works :). EDIT: I was tutor in an ot server for like 2 years ago for 3 months then i became GM after a while but then it shut down ):

3. I think i speak english pretty well not fluent though but almost, I speak swedish fluent.

4. I have many characters i am heluu (was heluu) my name atm is kinda secret can give more information about my char in a pm or something ;).

5.I play Softcores/icechaw mostly icechaw got tired of softcores ;/ um sorry someone tried to kill me in-game where was i yea so i play icechaw pretty much now since i got tired of softcores.

6. I've been playing softcores for a year and some weeks, Started icechaw when it was new, also started twinforce when it was new, I've been hoping from server to server but always liked icechaw the most.

7. I loved to be a tutor in rl tibia i love to help people in help channel or help them with anything, report bugs i just love the tutor's work dont know why but i always liked being a tutor and i hope i have a chance. Thanks ;) My name is Johannes, I live in sweden pretty obviously if you'd read <<< below my avatar

I can tell you my char on softcores though the name is Bazzese. Just me who applied yet weird.

Last edited:
1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? I've played rl Tibia for almost 4 years, had few different chars but main was 112, deleted many years ago when getting hunted on my world.

2. Have you ever been a tutor before? On Rl Tibia and OT's yes, never actually got my chance to get a ST position since i got quite inactive after a while and then came the Char Delete.

3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? Yes my English is on a standard level, writing and reading with understanding. I can speak few words and understand a bit of Swedish and some Polish.

4. What is your character name? Varneo, Icechaw.

5. What server do you play? Icechaw like i said above, been playing it since almost the start of the server.

6. How long have you played our servers? I've started Icechaw back in 08, aprox: within 2 weeks of it being online.

7. Please tell us something about yourself. Well my name is Michael and i am 19, i come from Scotland, cold place :(. I study at the moment in College doing a 2nd year of IT, nothing special and nothing impressive either but fun. I work everyday almost which leaves me to be online on my days off and a lot at night time. My past here on OTland obviously not most amazing, but i guess everyone deserves a chance.

Thank you for considering me! //Michael

Greetings everyone
We are in search of some nice tutors to help our members after we have made the huge Winter update. The tutors will have exclusive contact with us GM's and be able to ask any form of questions and report etc.

The main job of a tutor is:
- Report bugs
- Report bad names
- Report illegal advertising
- Keep updated at wikia, as we are having everything 100% from there
- Be active in Help channel
- Help new players etc

A good tutor will be rewarded, however this is only if the tutor is doing his job.
Please understand also that a Tutor do not have any GM commands, they can't summon anything. Their name is however orange in the Help channel.

obs! Other posts that is not answering these questions will be deleted from this topic.

1.Was playing on real tibia about 2-3 years higher lvl was 144
2.I Was tutor for 1 year on real tibia
3.Yes i speak english don't bad i think also i can speak with polish and german langue
4.Arwynkaaa on softcores Arwyna Cold on icechaw and now Arwynkaaaa on icechaw
5.Softcores,Icechaw
6.About 10 month's
7.My real name is Adam 23 year's old i'm from poland,german at this moment i working in germany at my mother pub

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? Yes, I have, for 3 years, my max lvl was lvl 80 or smg, 'cause I quited
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? yes, for a year, got promoted to senior tutor
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages?Yeah, I think I've got a good english. Yeah, My main laguange is Portuguese.
4. What is your character name?Vazez ( IceChaw), Luddboll ( Softcores
5. What server do you play?Softcores/IceChaw
6. How long have you played our servers?Over a year now I think
7. Please tell us something about yourself. Well, I can be often online in this time a year, I can be very simple, and help outhers!

That's it

started around 2005+(if i remember right but somewhere near that anyway)
the char i last played is 58druid

ive been,tutor,senior tutor,councellor,gm(and god) played alot of ots :p

Atleast in my opinion I speak english well, atleast well enough to others understand it. Turkish,Finnish and English.

Druid Thule I mainly play.

Softcores.

Played on softcores when there wasnt even 50 online record yet.
My first character name was Molotov.

RL info:From Finland but half Turkish(used to live there but born in finland :D) age 18, im calm and need to do alot to make me mad :D
Learned how to play tibia by myself,(thanks to ots.)

8.I allready got tibiawiki allways on xD

Last edited:

1. Yes, I've played RL Tibia on Iridia, Secura and in the end and Pandoria. My highest level was 67 but I always played with many breaks. I was more interested in killing randoms than in taking levels :p
  2. On OT: Yes. But on RL I've never been a Tutor, but I've always been helpful in Game-Chat.
  3. I think I know how to articulate myself. My mother tongue is german. (I can also speak a bit french but it's quite bad XD)
  4. I've played all servers Twifysoft have and had but Warcore was the server I didn't that much.
  5. I'm having a few main characters on Softcores but the most known ones are Morgan Blood and Exynia.
    On Icechaw my main characters have been The Killah and Nitro.
    Twinforce used to be my main server for a long time and my main character is Razor.
    I also played Thunderfall which got closed. My character there was named Panic.
    (Old)Warcore = Nitro
  6. I started playing Softcores at the start but I just played there about one week. I mainly started at the middle of december 2008. But I became active in March or something like that.
    I played Twinforce till the start and I'm still good known there :D
  7. And now to my person:
    I'm 17 years old and I'm in the 11th grade (Yeah, 11 :p) It's something like college. I'm pretty active but I always miss the events because they're mostly at Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings xD
    And I'm mostly listening to electronic music but I'm open for all kinds of music :p

Okay that should be enough for now :$

Peace :peace:

Yeah playing tibia since 7.1 but started to play seriously after 7.4, thats about 6 years i think, my highests chars were a ms,ek both around 150-190 and a 135 rp
been senoir tutor for about 5 months before my ms got deleted
well as long as ppl can understand me i think i do, spanish
not sure if im gonna make another one but warlock/mumbasse
icechaw, thinking in going softcores if my babe klash going there
half a year? maybe a little more
well im 20 years old studiying atm and im not racist but you known 6 years in tibia with MANY pl kids around...

Last edited:

1. Yes, i played. I have 107 paladin and 82 knight( dont played now because i have hacked and lost 2kk :( )
2. I was 8 month.
3. I speaking english and POLISH ( i can help polish players ;p )
4. "Lord Elder" on softcores. ( have another char but nick is secred ;] )
5. Softcores and sometimes Luminera real server.
6. 6 month I played here.
7. I'm Arek ( polish name :* )I'm from Poland. I'm 16. i very like help "newbie" and other players. I'm very friendly :D .

I thank for reading it and positive treatment of my application

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? A few lvl 50+ but RL is boring for me
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? Nope
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? I am English but i dont speak any other language.
4. What is your character name? Was Klashnekoff on icechaw but not any more, I now play Murkz on icechaw and am in the process of lvling a char on softcores named Griminal.
5. What server do you play? Icechaw, just started softcores.
6. How long have you played our servers? Played icechaw since just before the hotsteppers vs westbay times.
7. Please tell us something about yourself. Im Phil, im 20 years old from england, i spend most of my time either out with friends or on here.

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?I've been playing tibia since 2002, had a 103 ms in arcania and 107 ek in obsidia
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? senior tutor, got excluded due inactivity :(
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? english, portuguese, spanish
4. What is your character name? zuckov
5. What server do you play? icechaw
6. How long have you played our servers? I made my 1st char in otland in march~ (softcores), but my main server is icechaw, play there since july~
7. Please tell us something about yourself.[/COLOR][/B]
I'm an active player, I like to help the others tho I won't give any free items ^_^

Tutor Application

The answer is yes, my char's level is 109 knight, name is knight rijostre :p been playing tibia for abou 5 years

Yes, in rl tibia and in another server some years ago, also
I had a server of my own but had to close it because of electicity bill was to high lol

I do, spanish is my native language so I can speak english and spanish aswell

Knight Rijostre :peace:

Softcores

About 3 moths justa nother account I wish to keep secret

I'm a regular guy, I like Tibia and I like rl life, I'm a respectful and peaceful player I have no enemies and I don't participate in wars which makes me a perfect candidate for tutor because I won't be abusing my positio, I'm 20 years old so i'm mature and won't react to childish behaviour.

Thanks for reading my application and hope you take it in mind.

Roger

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? for 3 years, I had many chars like 28,30,47, MANY lvls 10, and a few 20+.I was kinda exploring the map not lvling.
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? yeah, on some other ots which got off >.> was a gamemaster too.
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? I speak english well, been speaking with ppl from USA/Canada like for 5years >.> I can speak lithuanian language, since I'm from Lithuania.
4. What is your character name? my characters name is Sharmotas Epik/Sharmotas Roxor.
5. What server do you play? I'm playing Softcores.
6. How long have you played our servers? for like five months.
7. Please tell us something about yourself. I'm from Lithuania, my rl name is Dziugas >.> it's lithuanian lol can't be spelled in english..I want to be a tutor to help other players, like I always did...

Last edited:
Iam playing rl tibia, started 2002, lvl 93 and 70 atm.

I was a tutor on icechaw but got banned for unjusts~ = i lost the tutor pos :p
I was also GM/GOD on hardpain 7.6 and also owned the server Kernkraft (the original)

Swedish and english

Qknight, Qdruid

Softcore

About 10months ~

17 years old, got 4 brothers. im ugly, fat and got glasses in rl!

I Have played Since 2006 And My Main Is Level 147

No

Only Speak English

Bearded Anal

Softcore

Just Over A Year

Active Player Always Seeking To Give Help To That Who Need

Yes, i think i was like 50, but it was like 5 years ago, so i don´t remember.
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? No.
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? Yes, i speak English well, i approved the TOEFL exam. I also speak Italian, German and Spanish (Native language).
4. What is your character name? Deutche
5. What server do you play? Softcores
6. How long have you played our servers? Like a year
7. Please tell us something about yourself. I'm Studying engineer in Mechatronics, from Mexico so i can be online when the people from Europe is sleeping, but also when they are awake. I like to help new players and i´m kind of friendly.

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? Level 186 on the highest
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? No
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? Yes I do, first languange is Norwegian
4. What is your character name? Nemesis
5. What server do you play? Icechaw/Softcores
6. How long have you played our servers? Maby a year, dont remember ;)

Am 19 years old from Norway, Tromsø, I play football and go snowboarding, And playing tibia when I have nothing to do :)

I played RL Tibia, had level 115 druid but deleted, and currently I'm playing on (mine char) level 210 knight. Playing Tibia 6 year so far

I was tutor and senior tutor in real Tibia. But got dissmissed because of banishment.

I don't know how I speak English, it's you to decide? I think I can write it really good and correctly.

Kiki on SoftCores

SoftCores

I'm sorry but I don't know correct time.

Well I'm from Croatia, currently 18 years old... I put much of time developing my own OT, just for fun for me and friends when we are bored... Got realmap OT.
It's like 3 years I'm in "OT Community" I can remember when OtFans started, but I had long inactivity and I came back 3 years ago.
If you're interested in something more. Contact me ;)

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? I'm currently level 182 and still playing since 05.
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? Yes
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? I can speak HTML, CSS, and English.
4. What is your character name? Jerry.
5. What server do you play? Icechaw, Softcores.
6. How long have you played our servers? When SoftCores open up and Icechaw after 5 Month.
7. Please tell us something about yourself. I want to hack you server :D

- Yes, I have played RL tibia for about 6-7 years. I have owned a lot of accs, but the last one that I still got/not soled yet, is a 160 EK with a 110 ED on the same acc, on a german pvp server.

Yep, I was tutor on my 140 EK and my 90 ED before I sold them.

I master English very well, ended up with the grade 5/6 on my last semester (6 is the best). I also master my mother language perfectly, which is Norwegian. I communicate well in both Swedish and Danish too. Iv'e also been learning German in school for about 4 years now, and I also know a lot Italian and Spanish as my fathers side of my family is from Sicily, Italy.

Don Wuang, Arkharus, Tank, Dirty Sanchez.

Mostly softcores. Got a 300 MS on Icechaw as well.

Iv'e played here since the very start of the server, all my original characters has got all addons, and I'm one of the few that still owns a Crown, which was only obtainable when the server was brand new.

I'm 19 years old, I'm a trustable guy, with great potential (I would say). I live in Norway, and iv'e been studying abroad for 1 year, in Sydney, Austria. I'm working with my dads IT company and studying my last year in Norway atm. Got a girlfriend, been together for a year now. Just got my drivers licence and my black belt in Taekwon-do :)

Last edited:
Back