• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Application for staff.

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
Okay, so heres the deal. Lets get straight into it skipping the intro! I am looking to be a storywriter/advertiser for any ot. {prefered 8.60}. Now i'm not the best speller, but fortunatly we have microsoft office for that! I am in AP Reading, and advanced English. I am very creative! And when it comes to Tibia the creativity is there for you. I mean how hard is it to write about behemoths, Fierce Knights, Powerful Paladins, Feared sorcerers, and Holy Druids?! Easy huh? Well I can take it to the next level.! If you want to talk to me about this add me on skype: potsandpans5

Storywriter/advertiser,
Michael

Hi! I am looking a story writer to super-game like Unreal 2D. Sent me msg for priv, skype ("ojciecpiekielny") - sry may be lags, i have low-level internet, better priv or gg: 38431013. What would you like really for that.
But I am looking you for true RPG, game which have new vocations, own graphics and music in client. Look at the my topic in discussion threat. Something should be repaired.

Back