• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application for Tutor position in LunarForce by: Yoloswagger

seba2632

life thug chosen my
Reaction score
Hi there, reader of my thread.

I've been playing LunarForce now for almostly 2 months - and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm having lots of funs with all of my friends, and everything's going smoothly - until some little problem pops up. What do I do? Well of course, I try to get in touch with the staff team - however, that's quite hard - why" Well because you guys are busy with ShadowCores of course, which I totally understand - can't be easy having one of the biggest OT's. However I think you need someone who isn't playing ShadowCores, but got lots of experience on LunarForce and are ready to help out there!

My name is Sebastian, and I'm an 16 year old boy from Denmark.
I've been playing Tibia for as long as I can remember. My brother introduced me to it as a kid, and I've been playing since then. (With breaks now and then though!)

I'd like to apply for a position as a tutor on LunarForce because;

1. I'm a mature and kind person.
2. I'm a well experienced staff member due to my 3 years membership on another OT.
3. I'm speaking fairly well english. (Other languages; Danish, swedish and a bit of german)
4. Because I feel you guys need some active guy, that you can rely on.
5. I love to help people, the fact that my simple answer can help them so much - wonderfull!

I hope you guys will take me into consideration, and give me a shot.
If so, I'll do my best to not dissapoint you guys.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yoloswagger.

I like how it even says "Troll".
Haha - cheers mate, not the feedback I'd expect.

Have a good one :)

Hi there!

Thank you for your application for tutor position.

Also I think you have asked me what you have to do for it (tutor position).

I will contact with you later.

King Regards,
Shiro.

%%edit

03:16 Orshabaal's minions are working on his return to the World. LEAVE Edron at once, mortals.

LunarForce ! :D

Last edited:
Hi there!

Thank you for your application for tutor position.

Also I think you have asked me what you have to do for it (tutor position).

I will contact with you later.

King Regards,
Shiro.

%%edit

03:16 Orshabaal's minions are working on his return to the World. LEAVE Edron at once, mortals.

LunarForce ! :D

loot for me ;D

Hi there, reader of my thread.

I've been playing LunarForce now for almostly 2 months - and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm having lots of funs with all of my friends, and everything's going smoothly - until some little problem pops up. What do I do? Well of course, I try to get in touch with the staff team - however, that's quite hard - why" Well because you guys are busy with ShadowCores of course, which I totally understand - can't be easy having one of the biggest OT's. However I think you need someone who isn't playing ShadowCores, but got lots of experience on LunarForce and are ready to help out there!

My name is Sebastian, and I'm an 16 year old boy from Denmark.
I've been playing Tibia for as long as I can remember. My brother introduced me to it as a kid, and I've been playing since then. (With breaks now and then though!)

I'd like to apply for a position as a tutor on LunarForce because;

1. I'm a mature and kind person.
2. I'm a well experienced staff member due to my 3 years membership on another OT.
3. I'm speaking fairly well english. (Other languages; Danish, swedish and a bit of german)
4. Because I feel you guys need some active guy, that you can rely on.
5. I love to help people, the fact that my simple answer can help them so much - wonderfull!

I hope you guys will take me into consideration, and give me a shot.
If so, I'll do my best to not dissapoint you guys.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yoloswagger.
If you dont know Dyablo from Shadowcores that he was more active and helpful than GM are. Go back to Lapa with futurama and make reload.
If you are 16 you cant even lead a hot dog stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont know Dyablo from Shadowcores that he was more active and helpful than GM are. Go back to Lapa with futurama and make reload.
If you are 16 you cant even lead a hot dog stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becouse you can,. Mr. 14 year old kid

So funny how retarded childrens are destroying his post..Like Alex laughing at his age is really strange haha :D
Fat kid alex ...xabor showed me a photo from you and it rly was enough to think about you how everyone was thinking.

Thanks for the support Lapaa - Indeed it's a shame..

yoloswagger tutor? Only saw him active botting yala nightmares

Haha Menroper - Well, unfortunately they apparently aren't looking for new tutors on LunarForce.
Only way to become a tutor, is to be it on ShadowCores it seems. :(

Back