• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application for Tutor position in LunarForce by: Yoloswagger

Not trustable.

Hi there, reader of my thread.

I've been playing LunarForce now for almostly 2 months - and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm having lots of funs with all of my friends, and everything's going smoothly - until some little problem pops up. What do I do? Well of course, I try to get in touch with the staff team - however, that's quite hard - why" Well because you guys are busy with ShadowCores of course, which I totally understand - can't be easy having one of the biggest OT's. However I think you need someone who isn't playing ShadowCores, but got lots of experience on LunarForce and are ready to help out there!

My name is Sebastian, and I'm an 16 year old boy from Denmark.
I've been playing Tibia for as long as I can remember. My brother introduced me to it as a kid, and I've been playing since then. (With breaks now and then though!)

I'd like to apply for a position as a tutor on LunarForce because;

1. I'm a mature and kind person.
2. I'm a well experienced staff member due to my 3 years membership on another OT.
3. I'm speaking fairly well english. (Other languages; Danish, swedish and a bit of german)
4. Because I feel you guys need some active guy, that you can rely on.
5. I love to help people, the fact that my simple answer can help them so much - wonderfull!

I hope you guys will take me into consideration, and give me a shot.
If so, I'll do my best to not dissapoint you guys.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yoloswagger.
scammer me 2012 of microsoft powerpoint trial code dont trusted or gived back

Oh lol how nice to reply on old threads :-l
All tutors are scammers, and hackers, i bought kk's a year ago or over and it was new acc, i logged in all my gold and items are gone and tutor pmed me saying thats what i get for "buying gold" and he had it all, i reported it and my thread was "deleted" shows how abusive they truly are.

edit: also the tutors name was Tenkaping, all proof i had a year ago is gone and it doesnt even matter cause all the new ots killed shadowcores. R.I.P Shadowcores 2015

All tutors are scammers, and hackers, i bought kk's a year ago or over and it was new acc, i logged in all my gold and items are gone and tutor pmed me saying thats what i get for "buying gold" and he had it all, i reported it and my thread was "deleted" shows how abusive they truly are.

edit: also the tutors name was Tenkaping, all proof i had a year ago is gone and it doesnt even matter cause all the new ots killed shadowcores. R.I.P Shadowcores 2015

Not every tutor does that. Well, not possible that guy which sold you cash had it next time. Only one way to get it back was access to your account so he could transfer the money back. Well, idk what happened on server after I've been demoted but looks like nothing good.

Yeah, shit happens.

Have a nice day:)

u scammed me aswell 1 year ago but i lost all the proof and it doesnt even matter cause all the new ots killed shadowcores.

u scammed me aswell 1 year ago but i lost all the proof and it doesnt even matter cause all the new ots killed shadowcores.
How did i scam you? cause on shadowcores i never scammed anyone, because most of my accounts were hacked... And i lost over 500kk+ in a year after buying from tutors.

Back