• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Application: Mapper

Who Cares

Reaction score
Meh I seen 2 threads people made of Applications, so I figured why not? xD

Name: Craig
Skills: I like to map. Simply put. I have mapped for numerious ot's including Slain, Arcania, JJrpg.. Mapping is simply my hobby. I am very good at it and I'm reliable.
Why hire me? - I play tibia 10 hours a day. Sad I know, but I am one of the most trustworthy dependable person you can find. I have ventrilo and a mic. I'm basiclly a great help :p

If you're going to use that signature to show your mapping skills, then I bet they suck.

Look at his mapping and look at what I posted on 'show ur latest map' I believe I can say he's not so good...

Meh I seen 2 threads people made of Applications, so I figured why not? xD

Name: Craig
Skills: I like to map. Simply put. I have mapped for numerious ot's including Slain, Arcania, JJrpg.. Mapping is simply my hobby. I am very good at it and I'm reliable.
Why hire me? - I play tibia 10 hours a day. Sad I know, but I am one of the most trustworthy dependable person you can find. I have ventrilo and a mic. I'm basiclly a great help :p

Dude you're 25? You play tibia 10hours a day? Get a fucking life and a job.

Cause i share this account with valorei she's the one whos on it most the time so she puts a picture of herself, i only use sometimes and most the time i go on i change it

Dude you're 25? You play tibia 10hours a day? Get a fucking life and a job.
Then again, people like Peroxide decide to spend their time more wisely by being pretentious assholes in online forums!

I love how a bunch of flamers came to my thread. It doesnt phase me. Im prolly the biggest dickhead you cound meet so thanks. I do appreciate the free bumps but dont be fanboys and flame a application. I dont know a single one of you, and you try to judge me? lol.

You said I suck at mapping, well I clearly know that you can't do better than me.

Back