• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
hi, i can speak portuguese, english and spanish wich makes me believe i can be a decent gamemaster .

i have been playing tibia since 2005 and made some servers so i have experience not only playing but also working on it .
i work with my computer so i can help you guys all day . I really dont need any money, just a good server to help raise

My skype adress is luisotamarques

Do you know anything other then "Helping people?"

Do you understand C++ and Java? Scripting/editing sprites? Mapping?

If not, you might not get many responses.

-Jordan

yes.. this is the problem with alot of people who want's to be a GM position and above.

is that they say that they will help, but they don't know the true duties of each position.

if you will only say you can/want to "HELP People" Then you only deserve a tutor position. (well you will still be judged whether you become a tutor or not). because every position has their responsibilities and duties.

Last edited:
Back