• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Applications for Purepvp [Position Doesn't Matter]

Does Purepvp deserves a nice position?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Purepvp

Purepvp
Reaction score
Basic Info:

Greetings dear OTland, my name is Johan and I'm 16, turning 17 in July. I live in Sweden and I can speak Swedish, English (fluently) And I'm studying Germany in school. I'm looking for a improved position (no matter which position it is) I'll do my best for the position anyway. I'm a helper/professional developer/balancer etc.

Experience:

I've been playing tibia since I was 9, and now I'm 16 years old, so let's say I've been playing in 7-8 years. My previously experience is that I apparently being a senior tutor for CipSoft, but when I turned retired beacuse of the bad updations, and I promise if you once have select me, I'll never be inactive, and if I be, then I will amaze you to demote me till I'm back. As I said above this text: I do not care which position u turn me into, I'll do my best to help, balance, and come with ideas. Previously messange about Senior Tutor for CipSoft, yes I've been it, first of all they saw me really active and helpful on help channel and forum, then suddenly one of em PMed me to answer the tutor questions, which I did, and all the questions was fully correctly and I got promoted to Senior tutor.

Why You Should Select Me? I think you should select me beacause I'm really active, helpful and always kind, never any negative opinion. I'm also really active on forum. Back to the thing, I know you need someone like me beacuse I am what I've written on the previously messanges.

Contact: If you want to contact me in any way you can add my MSN, SKYPE or PM otland or just reply here.

MSN: [email protected]

Yours,
Sincerely,
Purepvp

Dont trust him as i said on another thread, he is just scamming around and giving out donates to his realfriends and even botting a own character - really recommended (NOT)

Lmao, first of all, I was the one who chosed which donations you should fix, and much others, well I don't even care. Although it was a server but it wasn't serious at all, you don't know anything about me so just leave me alone.

Just leave the open-tibia community and go back to runescape - :/ really i dont want to be mean but dont let him fuck it up

You actually told me that I could give people donations, do w/e I want, then when I finally did it you got angry.

Your English, is terrible. Barely anything on your application makes sense "I don't care what u turn me into"...What is this Harry Potter?

Not Recommended...

Thanks Merkz, and PotatoSkin I didn't put time on to make my application, I wrote this in 2 minutes, not like, 1 hour to go. You're from a english country, I'm not, there's the difference. :D

Back