• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster applying for a staff member

cooldodo

Reaction score
Hello My name is Daniel Aziz 16 years old, play tibia like 10 years ago, did a server before but had problem with website but everything was fine, i really need to work with someone that know what he is doing
so, as i said what i searching for is a Gm position if i do well in there maybe a cm position Thanks

Hello Daniel, i've just started working on my own ot, contact me and I will see if you deserve to be a GM.
Add Me on facebook: facebook.com/abobakrwaheed12

hello Daniel,

i'm currently in need of a helper & tester for the server. I've currently made a few systems and i just need to "fill the database" if you are interesting in helping me out add me on skype mokerhamer.
The server http://Fortissimum.net Flash client is available.

I need help with filling up the following databases. your job will be simply supllying me with info and coordinates.
-Daily Task system
*Choose diffuculty -> Amount to kill -> Monster pack will be chosen randomly
-Token Handler
-It's bassicly a npc where you can complete the quests by "buying" them. Only quests that grand you access to new area of usage of things. Yalahari quest has been added as example so players can use all gates. The still can get reward
-Discovery System
-After discovering an area for example INQ teleports, it will be added to the characters discovered list. Players need to rent the teleport system with tokens & pay for the travel. The can only travel from Dp TO discovered areas not back. I need some one to make a list of areas that should be discover able.

Back