• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Applying to be a mapper

Well i'm assuming you have heard/know/read about my project that i have been doing for a very long time.
It has been halted several times due to my attention being drawn elsewhere. As others know i am also focused on mapping for necronia and therefore lack the time needed for my project, as it stands currently.

Depending if you are interested or not - just let me know.
It is an entirely custom project (click my signature picture to read more) - BUT as it stands i can not guarentee it will see daylight for a while.

It would take a whole lot of work off of my back(providing you are interested), as it is something i do want to complete.

You execute a lot of ideas nicely and that is one aspect i require. Creativity. You seem to have it and manage to execute them nicely (i can see the atmosphere you intended to build in your maps).

That all being said, it is not definate that this project will be finished anytime in the next 6 months. I don't know if you would want to be a part of such a project that is not guarenteed a release but the offer is there indefinately. Whether you decide today or in 6 months, message me regardless.

P.s. it is also noteworthy to know that if i for whatever reason, can never continue it - i will be looking into releasing the entire project for free in the premium boards. That is also a conditon you would have to be ok with.

I'm still looking to become a mapper for some project or already opened server.

Back