• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Approval for Download Topic.

ShinCTL

Reaction score
Hello,

I've posted a topic with a exclusive Download, like 3 days ago...

Normally in how many days do topics get approved?

Thanks!

Sometimes it happens that moderators doesn't have time or your topic has not been accepted. Just wait patiently for a moderator response.

It is not clearly stated in the reason, but I suspect that your datapack included executable files. If you clean the datapack from executable files and rehost it I will approve it for you.

My proposal to moderators: if you reject the download approval, also send a private message to the user containing the reason for rejection.

It could help fix problems like this, where user is waiting 3 days for accepting his goodies.
What do you think, ninjas?

Your download was rejected because you just dumped too many stuff in the rar that don't fit the section:
A 8.7 Tibia World picture
Tibia 8.7 Map Cameras
Remere Map Editor
Modern AAC AlertPay script
Tutor Test
A website
The required scripts for all tibia achievements
WoE scripts
Sources for the server
A server with a Linux application, which makes it a distro

All of these would be accepted if you divided them in the appropriate areas(Modern AAC AlertPay script/website on Website Applications, Remere Map Editor on Tools, the scripts(the ones that arent in the data folder) on the appropriate LUA section, etc...)

Not informing you was my mistake and I apologize for that, I will be more careful to do so in the future

Last edited:
We don't have any section where everything fits, you need to separate it in multiple threads(in the correct areas)
After a mod approves them, you can ask for the mod to write in the first post(since you cant edit it) the links of the other threads, that's as close as you can get

I don't think extra files in the archive should make a difference, although he is releasing those scripts with his datapack? There are datapacks/distributions that included extra files, I don't see WHY not.

(Not talking about the executable files)

they are when a supposed distro(which was in the wrong section) also contained a website, tools, and whatnot

I know not debating that, or saying your wrong... I'm just saying I've seen some distros/datapacks with extra stuff like WWW, & scripts. I never heard of a download getting rejected because of that. But I understand why you rejected it.

My proposal to moderators: if you reject the download approval, also send a private message to the user containing the reason for rejection.

It could help fix problems like this, where user is waiting 3 days for accepting his goodies.
What do you think, ninjas?

:ninja:

Back