• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AqT Online Mapping Thread

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Starting Area
b3USWk1mwd.png

That area makes no sence, why is there so much diffrerent kind of trash there and why is there a skull on a rock o_o

And why are there rocks on other huge rocks and rocks on chests, aaand rocks on trees... lmao

U should think about a certain scenario and than start a map.

The trash and the crates we're put their by the sneevils, and the rock on the chest was tossed up there by a sneevil. they grab large,boxes or large objects. o_O
The rock on top of the rock was put there to keep the Unity of peace in order.
The skull on the rock is a random piece.

More to come soon.

I have to agree with everyone about it being... well... There's no sense in the pic, try to be abit more realistic next time :D

The trash and the crates we're put their by the sneevils, and the rock on the chest was tossed up there by a sneevil. they grab large,boxes or large objects. o_O
The rock on top of the rock was put there to keep the Unity of peace in order.
The skull on the rock is a random piece.

More to come soon.

Ok one last question.... what the hell is a sneevil? xD

Oh god... adventurequest... i knew that i knew what a sneevil is.. xD

Oh god... adventurequest... i knew that i knew what a sneevil is.. xD
LMAO!!

Website is under construction.
I will work alone on this to finish the map. will be done with the map in a few months. then will hire a scripter.. then will map some more.
If I have enough of the map done, and a few scripts done aswell, i will release a beta for everyone to test a few things out and report the bugs onto the forum.

Back