• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bochy1234

Mr. Orange
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

While I Was Taking A Quick Look On Otland's Main Page
I Saw The "Native Chatboards" Sub-Forum
Then I Just Asked Myself Why Isn't There An Arabic Sub-Forum And Other Sub-Forums Like The "Norwegian" Have Only 25 Threads ! (No Offence)
So I Decided To Make A Suggestion Here
:w00t:

That's what she said. -scarlet... And bogart.. And benderliko ;) . And prest.... Said ghostx

Tbh threads that are denied should be closed to prevent random chats.. Meh

No, just.... no.

LOL why i never got banned or got infractions in otland and i never have writed in offtopic lol you should at least try Me
+ Im always active much and i have already readed otland rules and Im following it and i have never break it :eek: :p

They don't NEED more mods atm

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh if they did there are more qualified members than you

Um. I think the only bonified trustworthy person atm who isn't already a mod is amoaz :p

- - - Updated - - -

And he dont speak arabic

Well I think Arabic users deserve their own board since they are many. I speak Arabic too cause my mother is Lebanese but I can't read it. I'll try to find a suitable person for this job myself and I will suggest it to Talaturen personally.

Try to say "What Delirium said" now and you shall suffer my omnipotent rage.

LOL why i never got banned or got infractions in otland and i never have writed in offtopic lol you should at least try Me
+ Im always active much and i have already readed otland rules and Im following it and i have never break it :eek: :p

Nobody wants to tell you the truth, but in reality, you type like a 3 year old kid, your comments are usually retarded and overall people consider you as a kid. I doubt Talaturen would want a moderator that is thought of that way. <Truth hurts>

Well I think Arabic users deserve their own board since they are many. I speak Arabic too cause my mother is Lebanese but I can't read it. I'll try to find a suitable person for this job myself and I will suggest it to Talaturen personally.

Try to say "What Delirium said" now and you shall suffer my omnipotent rage.

What muirileD said.

Dammit, I couldn't say it

Anyway, I'd say SpiderOt is suitable for this position if we actually get a new board, he's been behaving himself and has showed maturity towards the community, and if Talaturen actually agrees with you, he should remove the German board since it's not active at all.

Although I agree spiderot is suitable for the position he is unfortunately unactive.

well, arabic users didn't really show much of "maturity" since i remember otland had an arabic board or something and it was like hell there and all of them speaking english talking about religion which they shouldn't be talking about...

Though i do agree that there should be an arabic sub forum but first there should be a mod for it.
/Gelendizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom