• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bochy1234

Mr. Orange
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

While I Was Taking A Quick Look On Otland's Main Page
I Saw The "Native Chatboards" Sub-Forum
Then I Just Asked Myself Why Isn't There An Arabic Sub-Forum And Other Sub-Forums Like The "Norwegian" Have Only 25 Threads ! (No Offence)
So I Decided To Make A Suggestion Here
:w00t:

Why are you making votes for people to agree on making an Arabic sub forum?

They are foreigners and they shouldn't really care either we create one or not.

Since they won't be posting there :)

This thread has gone long enough, there won't be an Arabic Board in the near future, we already know you want one, so no point in keep making threads like these, it'll only bring a bad look towards you as noobs that can't see that we already have 3 or so threads about this, thus lowering your chances of actually getting one.

If you really want one, you all should start behaving yourselves and learn how to be a mod(take me or peroxide as an example, but not Bog, he's just a panda), which will increase the chances of you getting a position in a future Moderator Contest

Until then

//Unofficial Close, until a Global Mod comes here and closes it

I'd say cyro is good for this position.

I'd say Fallen, RushCrush or Kimokimo, but they have enough mods and the native chat board is not really needed.

Also, no love for korn, Talaturen this and Talaturen that.
This! Korn <33333

#Thread:
What Scarlet said.

At the end of the day the administrators shall have the last word, till then: thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back