• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck, if it will be more user friendly than modern acc i will use it.

But like someone said making donations harder than lets say modern acc will make ppl choose btw geisor and modern acc. Just saying.

/E

I won't make donations harder, don't worry about that. Actually, people will be able to copy-paste gesior/modern aac systems into this AAC as the only difference between gesior AAC is that pages use echo ''; instead of $main_content, so it might take some time to replace $main_content for echo (talking about 10 seconds - 15...), in modern aac case, you will be able to copy-paste everything except the first part, which is the POT DB handler.

Stop talking and finish that!!!!!
AEHAUHAUEHAUEAHUAUHEAUEH
Kiddin' mate, i hope it will be the best AAC.
Good job!

I won't make donations harder, don't worry about that. Actually, people will be able to copy-paste gesior/modern aac systems into this AAC as the only difference between gesior AAC is that pages use echo ''; instead of $main_content, so it might take some time to replace $main_content for echo (talking about 10 seconds - 15...), in modern aac case, you will be able to copy-paste everything except the first part, which is the POT DB handler.

or just echo $main_content; but that would still store content in variable :p

I have added the user interface preview to the first post once again, this time; with a new template.

I am talking about Worgen template, it is a special edition edited by me to fit my AAC and needs, and hopefuly yours as well.

Credits for Vean will be added on the credits page once I do that, meanwhile, his watermark ("Designed by Vean") will remain, and I ask you to keep it there once this AAC is released to public.

Archez, I think you know that but I insist. Please, make a good protection against PHP-Injection and SQL-injection.

Thank you and good job mate!

Archez , Your AAC will be the best , if you keep it always updated,
safety , easy editable and releasing lot of scripts for it.

Yours,
Vittyn

Sounds great Archez, Thumbs up _/ and if you need help testing later with win uniserver/Xampp give me a heads up ;)

i think u need to add a shop system like gesior else most wont download cuz most want a shop so people donate :)

Sounds great Archez, Thumbs up _/ and if you need help testing later with win uniserver/Xampp give me a heads up ;)

I will, thank you Elaney! :D

i think u need to add a shop system like gesior else most wont download cuz most want a shop so people donate :)

this:

Update:
- installation page was re-made (the AAC is now practically a download&run AAC)
- account login system is now working
- - the nickname feature has been added
- - the accounts creation is now being developed
- fixed errors with classes
- - added new short functions
- - - $archez->getError(); // instead of using echo and create a new table for that error every single time you want to display errors, you just need to use this function, it will do the <table> stuff automatically, you just type the error in the function and you are done.

Examples:
PHP:
$archez->getError('Failed to load vocations!');
PHP:
$archez->getSuccess('Vocations loaded successfully!');
PHP:
$archez->getNote('This shit will kill you!');

Way to check if account is logged:
PHP:
if(LOGGED)
I can't remember the other stuff, but I'll let you know later.

Last edited:
Like the installation part template a lot :) I donno seems elegant.
Good progress, try to make your aim releasing friendly-use AAC, and your code as clear as it could be.This would really make a difference from other released AAC's

You can do something to make the server config easy:

Instead of editing it from config.php like in modern aac, you can put a worldserver config panel. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back