• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos9

Reaction score
Man Im going to do it again if you want Achez back say "I"
Talaturen said:
Carlos9 said:
What man you trying to hide the beleif that everyone wants Archez back?

No, sorry to disappoint you but nobody wants Archez back.

Talaturen If you think that no one wants him back dont close this thread!!

Talaturen, ban this guy, he's getting me mad.

Edit: The stupidest signature I ever seen on my whole life.

Like Tala said, this isn't going to make him a moderator, if the staff want him back as moderator they will contact him.
Stop making this threads

Becasue some people want Archez back dossent mean that he will give him that

I like Archez but if you still going to make threads about this, the person that will get problems is you and Archez will probably get back reputation, "Archez got kicked as a moderator" how fun is that?

My thread got closed. I guess this thread will have the same fate. Talaturen already said that this changes nothing and that if they wanted him back, he would get his MOD position again.

Yes, get him back lol.

He was one of the mods that helped me other called me retard ;<

Yes, get him back lol.

He was one of the mods that helped me other called me retard ;<

I can agree that he was good to keep the insults in rl and not in otland but sad to se he insulted in that thread.

Myself have gotten several insults from mods.

Archez was probably the best "board moderator" there is on OtLand
And by the sounds of "If they wanted him back he would be moderator again"
Is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. Why kick him in the first place he was doing his job perfectly and probably better than the rest of the other mod's...

So I say, Bring the mexican back =S

Double thread, as I already mentioned in the previous post, _do_not_ make the same topics!

If you think it is helping Archez when you are doing this threads, you are really wrong.

Archez was probably the best "board moderator" there is on OtLand
And by the sounds of "If they wanted him back he would be moderator again"
Is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. Why kick him in the first place he was doing his job perfectly and probably better than the rest of the other mod's...

So I say, Bring the mexican back =S

When Archez got demoted he had only ~25 mod actions in the last 30 days. I wouldn't call that "the best board moderator" on OTLand. He wasn't doing his job perfectly, he wasn't even doing it good. So stop talking when you don't even know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom