• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez, New Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos9

Reaction score
Well personaly I think that Archez need a second shot
at being a Moderator so if you are with me say "I" and hopefully
we can get the other Moderators to also post here and we need
Archez back!!

!!!"I"!!!

What the fuc* man. Wrong place to post this shit.

I don't have anything against him, and I don't write this to be rude..

but give someone a second shot will give everyone else a thought "what ever I do, I have a chance get a second shot".. and risk to be abused..
Internet is really something else then real life..

again, this is nothing personally on you Arches!

Master-m didn't get a 2nd chance either, so no.

Master-m didn't get a 2nd chance either, so no.

He had a ton of warnings, he was demoted in the past and promoted again.

Personally, I'd like to see him back but he would have to remove otarts links from his profile.

The reason is because there were to many reasons which made Talaturen the decission to demote Archez.
Unlike other demoted moderators they had only a reason and was not required & appropriate to give direct demotion. These (qouted) reasons are the following:

• Unacceptable language on the forum (he said that Sir Shutter was a retard multiple times), if it was a mistake why did he repeat it and it should be common sense not to insult anyone. It's even against our rules to post offensive statements.
  • Low activity as a moderator.
  • Editing thread title to defend himself when someone was posting that he was a scammer.
  • Advertising another OpenTibia community in his signature here, if he's a moderator here he's supposed to be supporting us and not bring OpenTibia activity to some other community. We even have an Art section here, why not use it?
  • Conflict(s) with the community (it's not good for our moderators if people create threads calling them scammers).

Well, it will always be our, or Administrator's decision, so live with it and threads with the same purpose of this subject will be deleted/closed.

He would have had another chance if he understood what he did wrong, but no, apparently his arrogant attitude says that I just wanted to see him gone even though I don't have anything personal against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back