• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archive of Tibia files

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm offering up all of my Tibia files minus a couple due to them being shared/owned/bought from people. If you would like to have access let me know and I'll be happy to get you a link. However, the file size for everything is over 15gigs+, and 3k+ folders. Ranges from 7.6 to the newer clients, I'm just tired of harboring it all. I have searched all over the net for all of these files so I do not have the time to give credit to every single person that own's something here. If you do own something just post here what you have done and I'll add a credits section. Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm offering up all of my Tibia files minus a couple due to them being shared/owned/bought from people. If you would like to have access let me know and I'll be happy to get you a link. However, the file size for everything is over 15gigs+, and 3k+ folders. Ranges from 7.6 to the newer clients, I'm just tired of harboring it all. I have searched all over the net for all of these files so I do not have the time to give credit to every single person that own's something here. If you do own something just post here what you have done and I'll add a credits section. Thanks!
i asked you for files but you never sent them to me :c

Still have not received the link, idk if this is for real or not.

Sorry for the late reply however I work allot! I'll be working on getting some of these files up and going ASAP!

Back